ORDER your Nigerian food ingredients online today – UK only.
Nigerian Egg Stew
- 2 pieces egg
- 1 canned plum tomatoes
- 1 cooking spoon vegetable oil
- 1 piece red onion sliced
- 1 pieces stock cube maggi or knorr
- 750 ml water
- 1/2 pieces yam tuber Peeled and diced to chucks
- In a medium sized pan, pour the vegetable oil and wait until hot.
- Add the onion and stir until fragrant and slightly brown.
- Add the tomatoes from the tin and stir, then leave for 5 minutes to simmer.
- Whilst waiting for the tomatoes, mix the eggs separately in the bowl.
- Pour the mixed egg into the pan slowly in a circular motion and wait for 3 minutes until eggs are slightly thickened then stir to achieve scrambled look.
Yam (serve with Stew)
- Add yam chunks into a pan of 500ml of boiling water and cook for 20 minutes until tender.
- Serve cooked yam with the egg stew. Enjoy!
Share on Facebook
See more how to cook Nigerian meat pie content from the web:
Credits: Simply Natural