ORDER your Malaysian food ingredients online today – UK only.
Soya Sauce Chicken
Soy Sauce Chicken is a quintessential Malaysian favourite.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 thighs chicken
- 1 tsp dark soya sauce
- 2 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 piece garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece cucumber sliced julienne
- Mix the garlic, ginger, soya sauce, vegetable oil and water into the pan (or wok) and bring to boil
- Place the check into the hot stay cause and let to simmer on medium heat for 30 minutes. Turn the chicken to ensure even cooking.
- Once chicken cooked, remove from plan and chop into bitesize pieces.
- Pour the left over sauce from the pan over the cooked chicken and serve with cucumber and other garnish of your choice.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.