ORDER your Malaysian food ingredients online today – UK only.
Soya Sauce Chicken
- 2 thighs chicken
- 1 tsp dark soya sauce
- 2 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 piece garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece cucumber sliced julienne
- Mix the garlic, ginger, soya sauce, vegetable oil and water into the pan (or wok) and bring to boil
- Place the check into the hot stay cause and let to simmer on medium heat for 30 minutes. Turn the chicken to ensure even cooking.
- Once chicken cooked, remove from plan and chop into bitesize pieces.
- Pour the left over sauce from the pan over the cooked chicken and serve with cucumber and other garnish of your choice.