ORDER your Filipino food ingredients online today – UK only.
Sinanglay Na Tilapia
- 2 piece whole tilapia cleaned, scaled and gutted
- 2 large Roma tomatoes diced
- 4 piece shallots peeled and chopped
- 1 thumb-sized ginger peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon tamarind powder or 1 lemon juice
- 2 bunches large pechay leaves stems trimmed
- 4 foot pandan leaves about 1long each
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 2 finger chili peppers
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Wash fish and make sure innards are completely removed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, shallots, ginger, and tamarind powder.
- Rinse pandan leaves under cold running water and pat dry.
- See further instructions: Kawaling Pinoy
See more how to cook content
Share on Facebook