ORDER your Ghanaian food ingredients online today – UK only.
Red Red is Ghana's favourite black-eyed beans sauce.
Servings: 2 persons
- 400 g black eyed beans canned
- 3 piece plantain ripe, cut diagonally
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece onion sliced
- 2 pieces garlic cloves sliced, optional
- 2 pieces tomatoes diced
- 1 tbsp gari
- 2 tbsp tomato puree for colour in the absence of palm oil
- In a saucepan, heat 1/2 cup of palm oil. Add onions, garlic and chili to the oil once hot; stir until fragrant and add the tomatoes and stew until soft.
See more how to cook content
Share on Facebook