ORDER your Nigerian food ingredients online today – UK only.
Pepper soup is simply meat in a spiced broth with Nigerian spices.
- 300 g assorted meat mixed offal meat, diced. chicken can be used too.
- 450 ml water
- 2 tbsp pepper soup mix
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground crayfish
- 1/2 piece onion diced
- 1 piece beef stock maggi or knorr
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- Pour 450 ml water into a saucepan, add assorted meat, stock cube, onion and salt to taste.
- Place on cooker and set to medium heat, stir and leave covered for 25 minutes.
- Add pepper soup mix, chili powder, crayfish and leave to simmer for another 20 minutes, or until the meat is soft and cooked.
- Stir and serve hot!
If you do not fancy cooking, you can buy the ready meal here.
Get your Nigerian ingredients from our online store: https://www.ethnicmixx.com/products delivered to your door - next day delivery on all items - see FAQ for more information on delivery times.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.
See more how to cook content
Share on Facebook