ORDER your Nigerian food ingredients online today – UK only.
- 300 g assorted meat mixed offal meat, diced. chicken can be used too.
- 450 ml water
- 2 tbsp pepper soup mix
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground crayfish
- 1/2 piece onion diced
- 1 piece beef stock maggi or knorr
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- Pour 450 ml water into a saucepan, add assorted meat, stock cube, onion and salt to taste.
- Place on cooker and set to medium heat, stir and leave covered for 25 minutes.
- Add pepper soup mix, chili powder, crayfish and leave to simmer for another 20 minutes, or until the meat is soft and cooked.
- Stir and serve hot!
See more how to cook content
Share on Facebook