ORDER your Filipino food ingredients online today – UK only.
- 350 g flour stick noddles
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece onion finely diced
- 3 pieces garlic cloves finely chopped
- 280 g chicken breast diced cooked
- 1 piece cabbage small head, thinly sliced
- 1 piece carrot sliced julienne
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 piece lemon for garnish
- Cook flour stick noddles as per packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until translucent.
- Stir in chicken, cabbage, carrots and soy sauce. Add cabbage and cook until it begins to soften.
- Toss in noodles and cook until heated through, stirring constantly. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with quartered lemons.
Share on Facebook
See more how to cook Pancit Canton content from the web:
Credits: Delish PH