ORDER your Nigerian food ingredients online today – UK only.
Nigerian Fried Rice
- 1 Kg rice par-boiled
- 3 piece carrot sliced
- 200 g string beans julienne
- 1 piece green bell pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 piece onion Large, Diced
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 220 ml beef stock from the pre-cooked beef or chicken
- 50 g green peas
- 100 g beef liver diced (optional)
- Place cooking pan on the stove and add 2 tbsp vegetable oil and leave until hot. Add chopped onion, green beans and garlic and stir for about 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Pour in beef or chicken stock, curry powder, chilli powder, stock cube and stir.
- Add the par-boiled rice and liver if used, stir and leave for 8 minutes to cook.
- Peas goes in and leave to simmer for another 5 mins, add salt for taste.
- Serve hot with grilled beef or chicken.
Share on Facebook
See more how to cook Nigerian meat pie content from the web:
Credits: Ivonne Ajayi