ORDER your Nigerian food ingredients online today – UK only.
Moi-Moi is a savory dish that can be enjoyed for breakfast or lunch.
- 100 grams bean flour
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 2 cooking spoonful vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp tomato puree for extra color, but optiona
- 2 tbsp ground crayfish
- 2 pieces onion medium and chopped
- 1 cube stock cubes Maggi or Knorr
- 150 ml water
- 1 pinch salt for taste
- 1 piece green bell pepper chopped (optional)
- Set your oven to 200°C, 390F or Gas Mark 6 to pre-heat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients; Add salt to taste if required
- Greece the muffin cups with vegetable oil (or any baking pans you will be using).
- Pour the Moi-Moi mix into the muffin cups.
- Cover with tin foil to prevents the Moi-Moi from drying up
- Pour some water in the oven tray and place the muffin tray with the Moi-Moi mix on the tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes ensuring there is always water on the oven tray.
- Once cooked, moi-moi is set - just like a muffin, leave to cool down completely before serving.
Get your Nigerian food ingredients from our online store: https://www.ethnicmixx.com/products delivered to your door - next day delivery on all items - see FAQ for more information on delivery times.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.
Share on Facebook
See more how to cook Moi-Moi content from the web:
Credits: Naija Infusions