ORDER your Ghanaian food ingredients online today – UK only.
- 2 pieces plantain ripe, diced
- 1 tbsp ginger powder or minced ginger if fresh
- 1/4 tbsp chili powder
- 230 ml vegetable oil
- Heat the vegetable oil in a small pan
- Mix the diced plantain, ginger powder and chili powder in a bowl, mix and leave to marinate for a few minutes.
- Fry the plantain in the oil until golden brown.
Share on Facebook
See more how to cook Ghanaian Kelewele recipe videos from the web:
Credits: Kitchen Chapters