ORDER your Nigerian food ingredients online today – UK only.
A quick an easy noodle snack, highly popular with students.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 packs Indomine
- 1 cup mixed vegetable chop carrots, green beans etc
- 1 tsp pepper flake
- 2 cups water
- Pour 2 cups of water in a pot, and turn on the heat to medium.
- Put the 2 packets of noodles into the pot, and make sure the bottom of all the noodle stacks are in contact with the water. Break up the noodles if you have to.
- Next, I add everything else; mixed vegetables, pepper flakes, the included condiments, onions, and the protein if I plan to (not in this recipe). Make sure you’re keeping the pot covered. It needs the steam to cook.
- Cover and let everything cook for about 5 minutes. Stir together, and you’re ready to go
Thanks to our friends at NaijaChef for sharing this amazing recipe.
Get your Nigerian ingredients from our online store: #EthnicMixxProducts delivered to your door - next day delivery on all items - see FAQ for more information on delivery times.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.
See more how to cook content
Share on Facebook