Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to all parts of UK Mainland and Europe.
What are your delivery charges?
Delivery charges are based on weight.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- Under 1KG – £3.50
- Under 10KG – £4.99 (3+ Days Delivery)
- Under 10KG – £5.99 (Next Day Delivery)
- Under 20KG – £7.99 (Next Day Delivery)
Any postage charges will automatically be calculated in the shopping basket.
Delivery to Europe
- £10.99 (1-2 Working Days, max weight 20kgs)
- £12.99: Germany (3-5 working days, max weight 25kgs)
- £18.95: Denmark, Spain (Mainland) and Italy 3-5 working days, max weight 25kgs)
- £19.94: Poland, Sweden and Finland (3-5 working days, max weight 25kgs)
Please get in touch for any deliveries to European countries.
- Over £45 spend free delivery only applies to UK Mainland and total order weight *MUST NOT exceed 20KG.
Our postage cost is the cheapest of any specialist food store online; if you find any cheaper, we’ll match it.
When will my delivery be dispatched?
Your order will be dispatched in accordance with the schedule below once your payment has been confirmed.
Schedule for next day delivery:
- Order by Monday at 1pm to receive your order on Tuesday
- Order by Tuesday at 1pm to receive your order on Wednesday
- Order by Wednesday at 1pm to receive your order on Thursday
- Order by Thursday at 1pm to receive your order on Friday
Schedule for 3+ day delivery:
- Deliveries within this category can take between 3 and 10 working days to deliver.
Schedule for 3-5 day delivery:
- As the name suggest, it can take between 3 to 5 working days to reach you.
Schedule for Weekend delivery:
- We do not make deliveries over the weekend. We can make an exception, however this will be at a premium.
All deliveries are tracked and this ID will be shared with you once your order has been dispatched. Having your tracking ID makes it possible for you to ask your driver to drop it off at your neighbour or a designated area should you not be available to pick receive it.
What can I do if my order arrived with an issue?
If by any means the goods you received is damaged through transit, your statutory rights apply. You will need to get in touch through email on firstname.lastname@example.org and send us a picture of the damage; we will be in touch.
Can I order more than one Mixxbox?
Of course. Just choose the appropriate ingredients box and click “Buy now” or “Subscribe”.
You can also order more than one MixxBoxes at any given time or request rotational MixxBox subscription.
A MixxBox is a curated box of ingredients put together for your to enjoy delicious meals.
Possible to choose my own ingredients?
Change the frequency & content of my subscription box?
Do your ingredients boxes include meat and fish?
We aim to be your supplier of choice for all food ingredients and work to ensure we deliver competitively-priced, high quality ingredients direct to your door.