Earn Reward Points
How it works?
You can earn points for every transaction you make through our online store at EthnicMixx.Com. The points earned can then be used towards discounts off future purchases. We have detailed how the scheme works within this article.
Key ways to earn points:
- 50 points for new customers with in-store accounts created during checkout.
- 1 point for £1 spent (each point is worth 1p. 150 points = £1.50).
- Writing reviews online for our store can earn you 50 points for each review.
IF you return an item, you still get to keep the points. However, if you cancel an order you will lose the associate points.
New customer points
- Once you create an account as part of your checkout journey, we will automatically allocate 50 points towards your reward total. For existing customers these points will be retrospectively applied.
Writing reviews online
- We encourage our customers to share their experience online with others. If you write an online review, please share the link with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will credit 40 points for every review towards your total.
- Maximum points that can be redeemed per order is £/€ 8.
- Point cannot be used with coupons. They have to be used separately.
- Sale items are excluded from points.
- Points are removed from cancel orders and refund.
IF you do have any questions relating to this programme, please let us know via email email@example.com.