Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to all parts of UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and Europe.
Can I choose my own delivery date?
During your checkout journey, you are presented an option to choose your delivery date. We always work to get your order in accordance to that date; please do note the following as they influence the delivery schedule:
Schedule for next working day delivery
- Order by Monday at 1pm to receive your order on Tuesday
- Order by Tuesday at 1pm to receive your order on Wednesday
- Order by Wednesday at 1pm to receive your order on Thursday
- Order by Thursday at 1pm to receive your order on Friday
Schedule for 3+ working day delivery
- Deliveries within this category can take between 3 and 10 working days to deliver. Economy delivery reflected in its price.
Schedule for 3-5 day delivery
- As the name suggest, it can take between 3 to 5 working days to reach you. Typical of deliveries into Europe.
Schedule for Weekend delivery
- We do not make deliveries over the weekend. We can make an exception, however this will be at a premium.
Track your order with UPS and Parcelforce
When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email with the tracking ID and/or URL. Having your tracking ID makes it possible for you to ask your driver to drop it off at your neighbour or a designated area should you not be available to receive it.
What are your delivery charges?
Delivery charges are based on weight and order spend.
Free Delivery to UK Mainland
- Over £45 spend free delivery only applies to UK Mainland and total order weight *MUST NOT exceed 25KG.
- Anything over 25KG will incur a top-up charge starting from £3.99 for up to 50KG.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- Under 25KG – £4.99 (3+ Working Days Delivery)
- Under 25KG – £5.99 (Next Working Day Delivery)
Any postage charges will automatically be calculated in the shopping basket during your checkout process.
Delivery to Northern Ireland
- £9.49 (1-2 Working Days, max weight 30kgs)
Delivery to Europe
- £12.99: Germany (3-5 working days, max weight 25kgs)
- £18.95: Denmark, Spain (Mainland) and Italy 3-5 working days, max weight 25kgs)
- £19.94: Poland, Sweden and Finland (3-5 working days, max weight 25kgs)
Please get in touch for any deliveries to other European countries not listed here.
Our postage cost is the cheapest of any specialist food store online; if you find any cheaper, we’ll match it.
What happens if I am not home?
Your order will be sent to a local centre or back to the depot.
Meat/Fish/Poultry – All of our frozen food boxes are packaged using special food grade insulation and cooling agents in order to keep your meat and fish nice and fresh (+5 degrees whatever the weather), so long as you get it into your fridge/freezer on the evening of your delivery.
Can I give a delivery instruction?
You can leave delivery instructions when you order (or via the UPS/Parcelforce tracking link), but keep instructions short and simple for the driver. “Leave by front door” or “To be left by side gate” are great, but phone numbers are not effective as not all drivers have mobile phones, so we can’t guarantee they will call if requested.
If you live in a flat or somewhere with an entry system, the driver will need to know that, so put that on delivery instructions.
What can I do if my order arrived with an issue?
We actively work to ensure you receive your goods in the best of condition and quality when it reaches you and this is one of the reason we use the best postal service in the country howbeit at a premium rate to us.If by any means the goods you received is damaged through transit, your statutory rights apply. You will need to get in touch through email on firstname.lastname@example.org and send us a picture of the damage; we will be in touch.