ORDER your Filipino food ingredients online today – UK only.
An easy to prepare everyday Filipino main meal.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 pieces carrot diced
- 500 g minced beef
- 2 piece garlic cloves chopped
- 1 piece onion chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 30 g green peas fresh or frozen.
- 1/2 piece stock cube beef flavour, dissolved in water
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 piece potatoes medium sized ideally and diced
- 4 pieces tomatoes medium sized and blended
- Place medium sized pan on stove, add vegetable oil and wait until hot; pour in the chopped onion, garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Add the minced beef sauté for around 10 minutes.
- Next stock, blended fresh tomatoes, carrots and potatoes are added. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add salt and pepper for taste, then the peas and simmer on low heat for another 10 minutes or until peas is tender.
- Serve hot.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.
Share on Facebook
See more how to cook Beef Giniling content from the web:
Credits: Delish PH