ORDER your Filipino food ingredients online today – UK only.
Pork Adobo is pork cooked in soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic; considered by many as the Philippine’s national dish because of its popularity, ease in preparation, and long storage life.
- 2 lbs pork belly
- 2 tbsp garlic cloves minced or crushed
- 5 pieces bay leaves dried
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt optional for taste
- Combine the pork belly, soy sauce, and garlic then marinade for at least 1 hour
- Heat the pot and put-in the marinated pork belly then cook for a few minutes
- Add water, whole pepper corn, and dried bay leaves then bring to a boil. Simmer for 40 minutes to 1 hour
- Put-in the vinegar and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes
- Add salt to taste and serve hot.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Get your Filipino ingredients from our online store: #EthnicMixxProducts delivered to your door - next day delivery on all items - see FAQ for more information on delivery times.
Need any help? Get in touch through our Live chat or Contact us page.
Share on Facebook
See more how to cook pork adobo content from the web:
Credits: Panlasang Pinoy