ORDER your Filipino food ingredients online today – UK only.
- 2 lbs pork belly
- 2 tbsp garlic cloves minced or crushed
- 5 pieces bay leaves dried
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt optional for taste
- Combine the pork belly, soy sauce, and garlic then marinade for at least 1 hour
- Heat the pot and put-in the marinated pork belly then cook for a few minutes
- Add water, whole pepper corn, and dried bay leaves then bring to a boil. Simmer for 40 minutes to 1 hour
- Put-in the vinegar and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes
- Add salt to taste and serve hot.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Share on Facebook
See more how to cook pork adobo content from the web:
Credits: Panlasang Pinoy